2009年2月2日星期一

Every Day Is Thanksgiving Day

Yesterday,I found the people who got my purse and took it to the Community residents' committee( It's mean juweihui居委会,I don't know this express is right or wrong.)I took two boxes of fruits to their house, one is oranges,another one is strawberrys.
Actually,I went their house for four times,at the last time,I met them at last!I have succeeded.I have very happy for that.
They are very general and old husband and wife.The old man looks more older than his wife,because of his hair is all white looks like snow,but his wife’s hair is black. Did she dye her hair black? I feel that she didn't do that.
They insist do not want to accept the fruits,they said that this is what they should be doing,I am very touched for them .
This is a general heart in our life, but most people can't do that,especially the young people.I am a young people too,this is the way I would like to thank for the old man,we need more people can do that !
A beautiful society is made up of many beautiful heart,I hope it’s me,I hope it’s you,I hope it's all of us!
At last I have stayed the fruits for them,it's the little gift for new year!HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This is the blessing and grace of God to me!THANK GOD!
I hope Every Day Is Thanksgiving Day in our life!

GOD BLESS YOU!

没有评论:

发表评论