2009年1月31日星期六

I HAD LOST MY PURSE

I HAD LOST MY PURSE
I’m not a careless person in normal,yesterday, Ididn’t know that I had lost my purse.It’s somebody called my mobile-telephone,she told me that .
My neighbor had picked my purse up,he took the purse to the 居委会 .(I'm sorry for that I don't know how to express juweihui in English.)
I’m so luck,thank GOD,thank the good person.
There is only ¥65 yuan in my purse,that not mean the purse is not important,the other way round,the purse is very important for me,all the card in it and my identification card,of course my business card in it too.
In the new year beginning,GOD BLESS ME! In the new year beginning I met a good egg. In the new year beginning I hope I can tell the gospel to more people!I hope more and more people can understand gospel !

4 条评论:

  1. 一样啊!看你英文写的真好!

    回复删除
  2. Thank you very much!
    I hope this blog is my English home,I can use English more time ,my English will improve.

    回复删除
  3. Community residents' committee
    It's mean juweihui(居委会)

    回复删除